The red range highlights optimal brew temperature between 195 and 205 degrees fahrenheit.
PRECISION POUR SPOUT
A slow and steady pour wins the race. Stagg’s spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate.
Back that mass up. Stagg’s weighted handle shifts the center of mass closer to your hand for an easier pour.
304 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL
grade stainless steel for the best build quality. Comes in matte black
and polished steel to intimidate your other kitchenware.
- Practical capacity of 900 ml.
precise spout gives you a full pour control. Brewing coffee with a
dripper or a Chemex will be more consistent and enjoyable.
temperature control from 57 to 100 degrees Celsius (135 to 212 degrees
Fahrenheit). Set the desired temperature in a quick and simple way, by
turning the knob.
- LCD screen displays both the set and real-time temperature in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- The HOLD mode allows you to keep the set temperature for up to 60 minutes.
- The kettle turns off automatically after 15 minutes in standby mode.
- Brew Stopwatch - when the water has reached the desired temperature, you can use the screen to display the timer.
body is made of 304 18/8 high-quality stainless steel covered with
food-safe matte black paint. Its weighted plastic handle provides
counterbalance and greater stability when pouring.
- Dimensions: 29,2 cm x 17,1 cm x 20,3 cm.
- 220V, EU Plug